Langsung ke konten utama

Woman, you worth the splurge!

Can I describe a woman?

Pregnant, PMS, emotional?? , gossip, make up, baby, mom, caring and so on. Woman in this centuries has been playing multiple role in her live. Bread winner, financial planner, educator, comforter, sometimes also as a father. Women, you are the resource for people around you, yet you forget that you also need to re-charge your inner self too.
This mind came across my mind when I was overwhelm during take care of my first month newborn. As that time I feel, I need to be a perfect daughter in law ( my mil and I was distant but we need to be close as we will live together), best mother (even I don't have any clue, what should I do when my baby cry), caring daughter (haven't meet my parent for a long time, and father was ill) and loving wife (I really missed to be really closed with him). No need to guess, It was impossible to be perfect. Before that moment, I already research, browsing, attending every preparation class, and all possibility that I can done to make a perfect moment with my baby, partner and family. 

As a result every drop of tears that resemble from my disappointment. I feel that I was not letting myself breathing, because of my tight expectation of perfect delivery and happy family. I was so empty and drain.Lonely...

 

Back to role as a woman, we cannot delete the entity that mold us as a woman. I learn that I just need to accept and reconcile with ambitious me. No one can comfort us, other just a human. They not born to pleas you, even father, mother, or our partner. I need to have a quite moment to reflect and knowing better myself. What can recharge me to make me a better me than yesterday.

Woman, you worth the splurge. You already overcome the bloody labor, give up your pre-pregnancy body for your healthy baby, sacrifice your comfy pillow for milk-call from precious baby, suppress your ego to protect your elder. I'm here not trying to boast what I do, Its not as flawless as I describe. The point is you need to re-charge yourself, so your walk is steady and even you can face the new day with a better of you.

Now I often assure myself, that "Happy mommy is Happy baby". Its OK to leave you precious cuttie pie to nanny or granny to let mommy have extra 1 hour nap, or spend my 2 hour at spa to pamper this sore body. Surprisingly it boast my energy level to handle all task, or facing crying baby.

Now I have a project to list all my wish list. Its time for me to pamper myself :) (No need to worry hubby, I still try to spend it wisely ;) )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Overcome my life obstacle

Its been 3 week after my heart surgery. I've been quite about this, Only few people know the journey since early this year ( my husband, parents, and my boss /as aproval for my leave absent lol ). And few days before surgery, I only shared to few people that really closed to me. Why I've so discreet about this...? 1. To accept the condition, to really know whats going on with my health and life, is on going process until now. Hence the emotional imbalance make me unprepared to answer all question that all people will aim to me. 2. Some people tried to ease my burden with "No need to worry maybe its only your feeling", or "Naaahhh you just need to exercise more" or "Don't stress" or "Just quite your job, and stay at home, You feel better". I often mixed feeling with all those statement. I don't know if I should feel grateful that friends/family cheering me up to stay positive so all the problem can suddenly gone (its more ...

Its late, but at least I tried. My small step

Buat gua, baca blog orang itu dah jadi kaya self healing untuk gua.. Dengan banyak baca buah pikiran orang itu bener bener memperkaya gua dari banyak sudut pandang. I'm truly grateful that a lot of amazing people still write, and allow me to read their blog. Salah satu penulis blog yang saya ikuti, terus encourage semua pembaca untuk mao coba nulis, apa pun itu. Dan untuk terus nulis, untuk mengasah kemampuan kita untuk berkomunikasi, memproses data, tahapan pemaparan informasi dan pemahaman akan informasi. So, let me try... Tahun 2017 menurupakan tahun dengan segala gejolak. Mulai dari urus keluarga-kerjaan, semua masalah keluarga, jauh dengan orang tua, komunikasi, kerjaan, deadline. Jugling dengan semua hal tersebut, membuat saya hilang fokus dan energi. Penyelesaian yang tidak efektif berimbas kurang baik akan diri saya. I tend to lose word to represent me, I don't know how to defend myself. In the end I just quite, tired-overwhelmed of everything and tried to find m...

My super power (I wish)

Lagi bengong di LRT terus kepikiran kalo semisal punya kekuatan super, kayannya awesome banget. Nah gw tuh kepikir kalo gw pengen punya kekuatan super untuk: (1) Mindahin rasa mules ( big business/small business ) ke orang laen. Big business/small business ini dah tau kan apaan.. kaga usah di jelasin lagi lah ya... Jadinya kenapa bisa kepikiran sampe kesini tu, karena dah beberapa kali gw kejebak macet pas mo pergi kantor ato lagi di lrt desek-desekan, trus mulesssss... benci benci benci.. kalo di LRT masih mending.. ada beberapa statiun lrt yang punya wc lumayan bersih (dah di uji.. saking seringnya dan banyak nya 'bisnis' saya). Apes itu kalo lagi di mobil macet, keringet dingin deh. Bener bener mind games banget antara, masih kuat ga untuk nahan mules atau harus stop di pombensin (Toilet pom bensin horor boook). Nah kayanya seru aja kalo lagi mules mules galau gitu.. dan ga ada toilet yang memungkinkan, gw punya kekuatan untuk mindahin mules ini. Tinggal tatap mat...