Langsung ke konten utama

Empties Jan Feb 16

Commitment to not keep on shopping and trying to finished all my stuff..
so here is it...


- Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel : nice to have, very light. But its not a magic cream. Not doing anything to my face. But yes, quite hidrating.
- Hada Labo Air Aqua UV: very light and not oily, easy to absorb.
- Maybeline Cleansing Water: good to remove a waterproof makeup, not harsh to skin.
- Loreal Hair Oil: in love with this.. in my 3rd bottle made my hair so smooth and silky. No more split end.
- Mark and Spencer China Blue Hand Wash: in love with the smell... so relaxed.
- Garnier eye roll on: in love also with this product. on my 2nd empties. help to make my panda eyes better.
- OXY: not sure about this. Seems not doing anything to my pimples.
- Alken Tea Tree oil: not doing anything to my pimples. I've tried also from Body Shop. I think just simply Tea Tree oil is not my thing.
- Muji Gel Cleanser: My fav is the smell of fresh citrus and gentle to your skin.
- Maybeline concealer: I've never though that I able to finished concealer. Great stuff? not really sure.. maybe so far I haven't found any great concealer.


I will keep on purchasing Hada Labo Air Aqua UV, Loreal Hair Oil, Garnier eye roll on, and Muji Cleanser.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Overcome my life obstacle

Its been 3 week after my heart surgery. I've been quite about this, Only few people know the journey since early this year ( my husband, parents, and my boss /as aproval for my leave absent lol ). And few days before surgery, I only shared to few people that really closed to me. Why I've so discreet about this...? 1. To accept the condition, to really know whats going on with my health and life, is on going process until now. Hence the emotional imbalance make me unprepared to answer all question that all people will aim to me. 2. Some people tried to ease my burden with "No need to worry maybe its only your feeling", or "Naaahhh you just need to exercise more" or "Don't stress" or "Just quite your job, and stay at home, You feel better". I often mixed feeling with all those statement. I don't know if I should feel grateful that friends/family cheering me up to stay positive so all the problem can suddenly gone (its more ...

Its late, but at least I tried. My small step

Buat gua, baca blog orang itu dah jadi kaya self healing untuk gua.. Dengan banyak baca buah pikiran orang itu bener bener memperkaya gua dari banyak sudut pandang. I'm truly grateful that a lot of amazing people still write, and allow me to read their blog. Salah satu penulis blog yang saya ikuti, terus encourage semua pembaca untuk mao coba nulis, apa pun itu. Dan untuk terus nulis, untuk mengasah kemampuan kita untuk berkomunikasi, memproses data, tahapan pemaparan informasi dan pemahaman akan informasi. So, let me try... Tahun 2017 menurupakan tahun dengan segala gejolak. Mulai dari urus keluarga-kerjaan, semua masalah keluarga, jauh dengan orang tua, komunikasi, kerjaan, deadline. Jugling dengan semua hal tersebut, membuat saya hilang fokus dan energi. Penyelesaian yang tidak efektif berimbas kurang baik akan diri saya. I tend to lose word to represent me, I don't know how to defend myself. In the end I just quite, tired-overwhelmed of everything and tried to find m...

My super power (I wish)

Lagi bengong di LRT terus kepikiran kalo semisal punya kekuatan super, kayannya awesome banget. Nah gw tuh kepikir kalo gw pengen punya kekuatan super untuk: (1) Mindahin rasa mules ( big business/small business ) ke orang laen. Big business/small business ini dah tau kan apaan.. kaga usah di jelasin lagi lah ya... Jadinya kenapa bisa kepikiran sampe kesini tu, karena dah beberapa kali gw kejebak macet pas mo pergi kantor ato lagi di lrt desek-desekan, trus mulesssss... benci benci benci.. kalo di LRT masih mending.. ada beberapa statiun lrt yang punya wc lumayan bersih (dah di uji.. saking seringnya dan banyak nya 'bisnis' saya). Apes itu kalo lagi di mobil macet, keringet dingin deh. Bener bener mind games banget antara, masih kuat ga untuk nahan mules atau harus stop di pombensin (Toilet pom bensin horor boook). Nah kayanya seru aja kalo lagi mules mules galau gitu.. dan ga ada toilet yang memungkinkan, gw punya kekuatan untuk mindahin mules ini. Tinggal tatap mat...