Langsung ke konten utama

One thing that I will talk to my daughter

"You are beautiful girl!"
"You are beautiful girl!"
"Yes, You are beautiful girl!"

Erm.. why people need to be beautiful. How about I know I plain not beautiful, not skinny but I accept whatever I am? How it sounds?
I accepting all the facts that I'm not beautiful nor skinny, but I decided I will have a wonderful souls.

As I getting older (yes... getting old not getting matured) I often amazed by a strange beauty that blast from inside. Yes, this is the thing that I just realized lately. And it touched your soul.

For some people once her find out that being 'pretty' is not her thing, and able to concentrate / focus on her thing (maybe brain, kind, purity, loyal, etc) She can transformed into a new incredible woman.

Yes I know, I'm not that smart or pretty. But my face also not doing any 'harm' thing to your eyes (LOL). But I decided that pretty is not my thing. And let me concentrate to make more friend, loyal, genuine, healthy, and cheerful.

I really hope I can transform to be a better person from now and make a difference with my souls.

Thanks for reading this.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Overcome my life obstacle

Its been 3 week after my heart surgery. I've been quite about this, Only few people know the journey since early this year ( my husband, parents, and my boss /as aproval for my leave absent lol ). And few days before surgery, I only shared to few people that really closed to me. Why I've so discreet about this...? 1. To accept the condition, to really know whats going on with my health and life, is on going process until now. Hence the emotional imbalance make me unprepared to answer all question that all people will aim to me. 2. Some people tried to ease my burden with "No need to worry maybe its only your feeling", or "Naaahhh you just need to exercise more" or "Don't stress" or "Just quite your job, and stay at home, You feel better". I often mixed feeling with all those statement. I don't know if I should feel grateful that friends/family cheering me up to stay positive so all the problem can suddenly gone (its more ...

My super power (I wish)

Lagi bengong di LRT terus kepikiran kalo semisal punya kekuatan super, kayannya awesome banget. Nah gw tuh kepikir kalo gw pengen punya kekuatan super untuk: (1) Mindahin rasa mules ( big business/small business ) ke orang laen. Big business/small business ini dah tau kan apaan.. kaga usah di jelasin lagi lah ya... Jadinya kenapa bisa kepikiran sampe kesini tu, karena dah beberapa kali gw kejebak macet pas mo pergi kantor ato lagi di lrt desek-desekan, trus mulesssss... benci benci benci.. kalo di LRT masih mending.. ada beberapa statiun lrt yang punya wc lumayan bersih (dah di uji.. saking seringnya dan banyak nya 'bisnis' saya). Apes itu kalo lagi di mobil macet, keringet dingin deh. Bener bener mind games banget antara, masih kuat ga untuk nahan mules atau harus stop di pombensin (Toilet pom bensin horor boook). Nah kayanya seru aja kalo lagi mules mules galau gitu.. dan ga ada toilet yang memungkinkan, gw punya kekuatan untuk mindahin mules ini. Tinggal tatap mat...

Its late, but at least I tried. My small step

Buat gua, baca blog orang itu dah jadi kaya self healing untuk gua.. Dengan banyak baca buah pikiran orang itu bener bener memperkaya gua dari banyak sudut pandang. I'm truly grateful that a lot of amazing people still write, and allow me to read their blog. Salah satu penulis blog yang saya ikuti, terus encourage semua pembaca untuk mao coba nulis, apa pun itu. Dan untuk terus nulis, untuk mengasah kemampuan kita untuk berkomunikasi, memproses data, tahapan pemaparan informasi dan pemahaman akan informasi. So, let me try... Tahun 2017 menurupakan tahun dengan segala gejolak. Mulai dari urus keluarga-kerjaan, semua masalah keluarga, jauh dengan orang tua, komunikasi, kerjaan, deadline. Jugling dengan semua hal tersebut, membuat saya hilang fokus dan energi. Penyelesaian yang tidak efektif berimbas kurang baik akan diri saya. I tend to lose word to represent me, I don't know how to defend myself. In the end I just quite, tired-overwhelmed of everything and tried to find m...